feed pellet mill for making poultry farm feed, wood pellet mill for making biomass pellets,and chaff cutter for cutting straw and stalks
Main advantages of wood pellet mill
1. the wood pellet making machine is widely used to make pellets from light substance, such as wood chips, sawdust, straw,
pasture, chrysanthemum, palm leaf and so on;
2. The feeder's especial structure makes materials conveyed evenly, it is specially designed for
pellet of light substance with the density of 0.3-0.6g/ cm3;
3. Feeder, conditioner and chute are made of stainless steel with long service life;
4. biomass wood pellet machin is with magnet and over load protection system, which protects the machine
5. Feeder has a variable speed controller to meet different outputs requirements;
6. It makes gear directly-connecting as the driver, and is with quick-release die fixed by clamps, which will increase the output by 15% when compared to a
machine with a belt conveyer;
2.Gear driven, which is better than belt or worm driven in productivity; Besides,disadvantages of belt slipping,
belt short service life etc. can be avoided.
3. Changed the structure design of traditional pellet machine. The body shell and thickness of casting of new
type model has strengthened, so the machine perform better, and avoid broken of machine shell;
4. The pellet die and roller are made of high quality alloy steel, the hardness can reach 55-60HRC
5. Best die hole compression ratio, quite suitable for wood and feed pellet making;
6. the small wood pellet making machine has High performance electric control system, totally in compliance with operation system of CE standard;
Emergency stop button can shut off the machine quickly in an emergency;
7.With strict, standard production & technical management, high quality of our all machines even accessories
has guaranteed, so our clients can rest assured all while choosing our machines.
Flowchart of the Charcoal / Biomass Briquette Technology:
Raw material –1st crusher—2nd crusher--drier--biomass / charcoal briquette machine --carbon bar furnace--finished product--packaged.
This charcoal making machine can turn sawdust, wood, rice husk, coconut shell, peanut shell and other woody materials into briquette charcoals, which can be used for bioler, heating and warming and making charcoals.Industrial carbon, a medium-sized industrial silicon plant needs every year the amount of carbon in the tens of thousands of tons of.Activated carbon, silicon carbide, silicon, carbon disulfide, explosives, insulation materials production and smelting plant, mosquito plant, plant of copper, steel, rubber factory needs a large amount of charcoal, carbon life, barbecue heating,and so on
Sawdust briquette charcoal making process:
1. Crush the raw material into small pieces (diameter is about 3-5mm) with hammer mill
2. Dry the material by machine or dried it in the sun, till the moisture is less than 12%
3. Put the material into feed let of briquette machine
4. Produce the briquette stick from biomass material without any additive
this machine is mainly used to make stick shape charcoal fuel,most people want to make small wood pellets for house warming in winter,then pellet mill is best choice
the wood sawdust charcoal making machine is equipped with automatic temperature control system and designed to produce high
density wood briquette from biomass.
The fished charcoals made by the charcoal briquette machine can be used to heat boiler, fireplace, etc for warm in house.
Features of charcoal making machine
Charcoal briquette pellet making machine shows the features of high capacity, low energy consumption, compact and durable. Many performance data such as capacity, wood briquettes density, electricity consumption and wearable degree has reached advanced level. Charcoal briquetting pellet mill can be used as charcoal powder briquette machine by replacement of some spare parts. The out diameter of finished briquettes is 30-90mm.
Working principle: of charcoal making machine
The working principle of the charcoal machine is:
firstly, the motor transmits power to transmission through the belt;